Saturday 19 October 2019

Welcome, Do you have panic attacks?


Hi, my name is Debra and I am a Hypnotherapist. I have a passion for helping you overcome your unwanted panic attacks, phobias and anxiety. I have first-hand experience of the challenges that you are facing when overwhelmed by these issues. 

I know how hard it is to reach out and get the help you need, that’s why I offer expert help and advice in order for you to overcome these issues. I teach techniques that you can use straight away to enable you to make real life long changes you need in order to live a calmer, happier and more fulfilling lifestyle. 


I have helped many people just like you, overcome their panic attacks, phobias and anxiety by helping them feel calmer, taking back control and living the life that they want.


My approach is centered around you, which means I can use a wide range of skills to adapt to your individual needs. I use hypnosis, which is simply focused attention. There is no mind control, no barking like a dog, no getting stuck in hypnosis as the media usually portray, just simple easy to use techniques that help you focus your mind to get the results you want. 


If you would like a free 15 minute telephone consultation where you can ask further questions and see if you would like to work with me please feel free to get in touch. You can fill out the contact form at the top of this page, or contact me on the details below.

Best Regards

Debra 

Mobile 07783 565685  



E
mail debrahypnosis@gmail.com


Other Blog posts
How Hypnosis can help you feel better!
What happens when you book a hypnotherapy consultation with me!
Do you want a solution to end panic attacks?
A little CBT hack for controlling your thoughts!
How to set goals for 2020 made easy!
How to stay sane during COVID-19
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.